Re: [EKSouth] Brewing help please

  • Tiphaine de Montaigne
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 23 2:53 PM
      there's one around Washington between 2nd and 3rd, I think, and then one on S 11th St, going north on the right side toward Lombard St.
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 23 11:47 PM
        Tyrum,

        I think there's a place on Haddon avenue either in Westmont or Haddonfield,
        I can't remember which. I believe the name was something like BYOBrew. If you like I'll check further, but that probably won't be until next week, given the weather forecast for the next few days.
        Barak Raz
        (Emil M Stecher)
        (gwrgiATyahooDOTcom)

        > I was going to make some mead and went down to the home
        > brew store in south NJ and found it has closed.  Does
        > anyone know of any home brew stores in south jersey or
        > phili?  If you could please e-mail; madviking2001@....
        > Thanks
        > Lord Tyrn of Iron Bog

        >     EKSouth-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Marc
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 24 4:50 AM
          Princeton Homebrew - (609) 252-1800 (Been to this one personally
          and the owner is a nice person)

          The Grape Escape www.thegrapeescape.net - (609) 409-9463

          Lord Mithgiladan the Herald

          At 06:36 AM 2/24/2010, you wrote:

          >Brewing help please
          >

          >Posted by: "Robert King" <mailto:madviking2001@...?Subject=
          >Re%3ABrewing%20help%20please>madviking2001@...
          ><http://profiles.yahoo.com/madviking2001>madviking2001
          >

          >Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 am (PST)
          >

          >Hey All,
          >I was going to make some mead and went down to the home brew store
          >in south NJ and found it has closed. Does anyone know of any home
          >brew stores in south jersey or phili? If you could please e-mail;
          ><mailto:madviking2001%40yahoo.com>madviking2001@....
          >Thanks
          >Lord Tyrn of Iron Bog
        • brunissende5
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 25 6:10 AM
            I confirm that Home Sweet Homebrew is an excellent shop.
            It's where I generally go :)

            Brunissende

            --- In EKSouth@yahoogroups.com, Bob Davis <bob@...> wrote:

            > Robert King wrote:
            > > Hey All, I was going to make some mead and went down to the home brew
            > > store in south NJ and found it has closed. Does anyone know of any
            > > home brew stores in south jersey or phili?
            >
            > My favorite is Keystone Homebrew Supply. They're not in Philly proper,
            > but on Rt 309 in Montgomeryville.
            >
            > See: http://www.keystonehomebrew.com/
            >
            > On Sansom Street in Philly is Home Sweet Homebrew, an excellent shop.
            > George and Nancy rock.
            >
            > See: http://www.homesweethomebrew.com/
            >
            > There's also Wine, Barley & Hops in Feasterville, but I've never been there.
            >
            > See: http://www.winebarleyandhops.com/
            >
            > That's all I can think of.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Rob't Fairfax

          • Jennifer Heise
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 25 6:41 AM
              FYI, if you are ever in Clifton NJ, Corrado's has a home brewing supply
              store also.

              --
              Jennifer Heise

              known in the SCA as Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

            • lorderec
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 26 4:30 PM
                in addition to their excellent brewing suppy, Corrados also has an excellent european grocery store, and a garden center (but i've never been there in season)