Secret of Kells

  • lori/ raven
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      With the Oscar nomination of the Secret of Kells and the expected release date of March 2010 we'll finally get to see it here in the US. I had heard they would release it in the theaters but some DVD sites are listing it for sale.

      Animated Feature Film: "Coraline"; "Fantastic Mr. Fox"; "The Princess and the Frog"; "The Secret of Kells"; "Up."

      I'm really looking forward to it!

      raven

      After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

    • Wanda Peck
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
        Let's see who can get them all first. I got "UP" now and have on order "The
        Secret of Kells".

        Lisl

        _____