My thanks to you all (with apologies for duplications)

  • Ana Keveney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      I am amazed at, awed by, and grateful for the outpouring of love shown on Saturday for my husband Brian Keveney's (Wilhelm Baumhecker's) memory, both at the memorial and at the gathering at Casa Albatros later. I my first decent night's sleep in a week when it was all said and done. Whether you were there in person or in spirit, your presence was deeply appreciated by Brian's family and by me.

      Mil gracias por siempre,

      Ana

      Of all tyrannies,
      a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most
      oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under
      omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes
      sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who
      torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so
      with the approval of their own conscience.
      --C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

      The mediator between head and hands must be the heart!
      --epigraph from Fritz Lang's Metropolis (1927)

      Yo no creo que significa lo que usted cree que significa.

      --Inigo Montoya