FWD: A Shire 12th Night - 2 January 2010 - is sold out.

  • Pamela Herbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Passing it on.

      Brigit

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <dhaworth@...>
      Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Subject: [Medievalacademy] 12th Night is sold out
      To: Baronyofsmokingrocks <Baronyofsmokingrocks@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "Medievalacademy@yahoogrou" <Medievalacademy@yahoogroups.com>

      * A Shire 12th Night - 2 January 2010 - is sold out. We have
      reached the fire code limit and can accept no more people. Sorry to any
      person, who was just going to decide that day. We have reached the hall's
      capacity and can not accept any walk in visitors. *

      **

      *Cerdic the autocrat *

      --
      To be Great is to be Misunderstood. -
      R.W. Emerson

      The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you
      will make one.
      Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)