Unofficial Court report - KWAR/KWCS

  • Malcolm Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Please feel free to forward to various lists.

      Being the Court of Their Royal Majesties King Konrad and Queen Brenwen
      held on October 10, A.S. XLIV (2009) in Barony of Bhakail at Known World
      Academy of the Rapier/Known World Costume Symposium
      Court Heralds: Don Malcolm Bowman, Lady Raphaella Mascola
      Reporting Herald: Don Malcolm Bowman

      SCA Name Award
      C&I

      1. Elizabeth Talbot of Meath Qhd
      (Aleksei Dmitriev)

      2. Briony of Chathan Golden Lyre

      3. Alistrina de Mann Golden Lyre

      4. Jean Paul Ducasse QoC
      (C&I: Eleanor Catlyng; W: Eva Woderose & Eleanor Catlyn)

      5. Edmund the Lame (resident of An Tir) QoC
      (Katherine Stanhope)

      6. Creatura Christi of Oakes Backlog Burdened Tyger
      (C&I: Kenrick of Warwick; W: Catherina de Sant Marti)

      7. Brendan Firebow Silver Rapier
      Scroll yet to be assigned

      8. Khioniya Nikolaevna Ryseva Silver Crescent
      C&I: Eva Woderose;
      W: Alys Macintoisich

      9. Dafydd Cyhoeddwr Silver Crescent
      (C&I: Chrestienne la pescheress; W: Alays de Brantome)

      - Fealty: The Baron and Baroness of Bhakail, the Baron and Baroness of
      Iron Bog
      - Griffith Davion, Event Steward, thanked the staff and teachers of the
      event - Jean Paul Ducasse was put on a quest by King Konrad to harass and
      annoy Caine Ramsey at every opportunity. All present agreed to assist.
      Laughter ensued.