News about Brian/Wilhelm

  • Ana Keveney
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2009
      The official word (with apologies for cross-posts):

      Brian Keveney (Herr Wilhelm Baumhecker in the SCA) is back at St.
      Joseph's Wayne Hospital at 224 Hamburg Turnpike, in room 406, but in
      the bed by the door instead of the window. If all goes well with one
      more test they want to give him tomorrow, they will start preparing him
      for the surgery to remove the large (hopefully benign) mass at his
      intestines on Friday, one month and one day after it was discovered.
      He may not be up for visitors tomorrow, as he'll be <*ahem*>
      occupied with his new friend "Holly Go-Lightly". He certainly won't be
      seeing anyone the day of the surgery, but anyone who wishes is more
      than welcome to stand vigil with me. I'll be staying overnight in the
      Solarium on Thursday, in any case. Visiting hours at that hospital are
      11 am to 8 pm, according to the hospital website.

      He will be there for five to seven days after the procedure.

      Our thanks for your thoughts and good wishes! Please keep those coming!

      Ana

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2009
        Please let him know that he has our prayers with him....

        Andreas

        In a message dated 9/23/2009 10:40:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

[...]

      • Wanda Peck
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2009
          I will keep him in my prayers. Hopefully his recovery time will be short
          and the mass benign.

          Lisl