Glass Bead Fun For Her Highness

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Greetings, forwarded as requested!

      If anyone would like to participate, and doesn't have access to a torch
      or documentation, please contact me, we'll get together and have fun!

      -Carowyn

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
        Ironic, since it is us making the VIKING for Birka !  I definitley would like to add to this project.  Any chance you going to River Wars?

        Jehannine

        "Make a habit of two things: to help; or at least to do no harm."
        Hippocrates

[...]

        Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
        http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/BLSrjpTFoYdl7 NV6CoZUTCbEphFDz WeD8nxilX9A2Gyo9 BWA8jikYV5uSyc/