Fwd: Fw: Demo

  • Ladymeitheamh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
    • Little Gray Wolfy
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
        Is it just me, or nothing got forwarded ?

      • mizzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
          not just you. maybe they will try again.

          Is it just me, or nothing got forwarded ?

        • Matthew Lecin
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
            On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 15:00, Little Gray Wolfy<littlegraywolf@...> wrote:
            >Is it just me, or nothing got forwarded ?

            I suspect this list, like so many others, doesn't support file
            attachments. That's how we keep from infecting each other when one of
            us gets a virus...

            Mitchell MacBain, Bâro et Miles et Magister Orientalis
            (I don't own this YahooGroup, but I own a few...)
          • Little Gray Wolfy
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2009
              > That's how we keep from infecting each other when one of
              > us gets a virus...

              The beauty of the 21st century... =)
              Antivirus usually works for me, just yesterday caught 3 Trojans trying
              to infiltrate my system from some random site.
            • Matthew Lecin
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2009
                >Antivirus usually works for me...

                On the lists I own/moderate, I've disabled file attachments because no
                Antivirus software is *perfect*. If one person's PC gets hosed due to
                one of my lists and complains sufficiently to Yahoo, I wouldn't put it
                past those Yahoos to shut down my list - at least temporarily - if not
                permanently. I'd rather not have to go down that road, it's strewn
                with caltrops!

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 2, 2009
                  was actually not trying to send the attachment - just the "notice"

                  Thanks

                  Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain, AoA
                  Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain
                  Seneschal, Shire of Silver Rylle

                • Ladymeitheamh@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 2, 2009
                    I believe the Evil Gin residing in my system has again eaten my e-mail!

                    I will repost later today

                    Mairghreicc