FS: Used Panther Tent ~ Good Condition

  • Apollonia Voss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      My lovely French Double Belled Wedge tent is now available for $800 or your
      best offer. The set up runs $1400+ new.

      This tent is great for single campers. The awing works well as a separate
      day shade and the interior pole redesign makes it roomy inside. Let me know
      if you are interested.

      Pictures are available<http://www.flickr.com/photos/apolloniavoss/sets/72157621875346947/>

      Specs:

      ~Panther French Double Belled Wedge catalog
      page<http://www.pantherprimitives.com/catalog18/CR18%20PG%2031.pdf>
      ~12x16
      ~Awning
      ~Sun Forger canvas
      ~Sod flaps
      ~Super ground cloth
      ~All poles, ropes, stakes and finials
      ~Interior poles altered from 2 center poles to an A-Frame
      ~All poles have been cut to 4 ft lengths and come with sleeves
      ~All metal couplers and sleeves by Cet
      ~5 yrs old
      ~Good condition
      ~Blue seam painting