Fwd: [EKArcheryMarshals] Pennsic Archery Changes IMPORTANT

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      Please pass this on as you deem fit....

      Thank you,

      --Kayleigh

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <squirrelsbane@...>
      Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:25 PM
      Subject: [EKArcheryMarshals] Pennsic Archery Changes IMPORTANT
      To: EK Archery Marshals List <EKArcheryMarshals@yahoogroups.com>, bergental
      lis <bergental@yahoogroups.com>, Sagittarius List <
      discuss-sagittarius@...>, Pelican List <
      discuss-pelican@...>, Silver Cresecent List <
      discuss-sc@...>

      Greetings, from Master Mark Squirrelsbane, Captain General of The East
      Kingdom.

      The new range was fully operational as of this past monday. We have more
      space than we ever had and the layout is excellent.

      There have been several changes to archery at pennsic.

      1) Archery Champions will be Sunday at 1pm

      2) The range will be staffed and open Monday thru Thursday 12-6 and Friday
      10-1 (archery marshalls are required to sign up for two shifts)(if you
      cannot do two shift you must either talk to myself or Godric)

      3) The mass war point will be shot MONDAY thru THURSDAY and you may shoot
      your war point once for each side. (for those of you who were not aware, it
      will be the East and her Allies up until Tuesday then it will be the East
      and the Middle v. the Known World)

      4) There will be novelty shoots every day at the archery range!!!!!!!!!!!

      5) Tear down of the range will be on Friday starting at 1pm

      I am very excited about the new range and its layout, I hope to see as many
      of you as possible out there.

      YIS

      Squirrelsbane

      ps. If someone could forward this to the EK List I would appreciate it.
      If someone feels that it should be forwarded to any other list please feel
      free to do so.