Unofficial Court Report: Southern Region War Camp

  • apyrich@concentric.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
      As always, please feel free to forward this to any appropriate lists:

      Report for the Court of: Andreas and Gabriella
      Event: East Kingdom War Camp
      Location: Shire of Eisental
      Date: 7/18/2009
      Court Heralds: Master Thomas de Castellan, Lord Robert Fairfax, Lady
      Katryne Blak Reporting Heralds: Lady Katryne Blak

      Edmond d'Everaux - AoA
      Scroll by Helena Osterholm

      Gunther of Bhakail - Gawain
      I: Rennewief von Gruënwald, C: Colin McLaren, W: Dziuginte, German
      translation by Viennet de la Mer

      Gunther of Bhakail - Queen´s Order of Courtesy
      No scroll (to be assigned)

      Annora Stratton de Buchanan - AoA
      Scroll by Bricia de Neubold

      Gil Stahlschmidt - AoA
      C&I: Ignatia la Ciega, W: Alexandre Lerot d´Avigne

      Feia Radostevicha - AoA
      Scroll by Anastasia Heinrich

      Matthew Cameron de Buchanan - AoA
      Scroll by Katrina MacAulish

      Brunissende Dragonette de Brocéliande - Maunche
      C&I: Katherine Stanhope, W: Alys Mackyntoich

      Rose le Marinier - AoA
      Scroll by Violante de Rojas

      Sophia von Eisental - AoA
      Scroll by Robert Fairfax

      Cellach ingen Chernaig - Silver Crescent
      C: Jonathan Blaecstan, I: Ellesbeth Donofrey

      Picchinina the Incongruous ("Peach") - Silver Crescent
      C&I: Chriestenne la pescheresse, W: Katryne Blak

      Elizabet Marshall - Silver Crescent
      Scroll by Violante de Rojas

      Mord Hrutson the Green - Silver Crescent
      Scroll by Jan Janowicz Bogdanski

      Ysabel de Saint-Malo - AoA
      Scroll by Charis Accipiter

      Tamitha of Ostgardr - AoA
      Scroll to be delivered at a later date

      Judith the Confused - Court Barony with Grant of Arms
      C&I: Gisela Szabo, W: House Valodin

      Marion del Okes - Pelican
      C&I: Jonathan Blaecstan, W: Katryne Blak

      Other Items:
      Prince Konrad, Baron Cedric of Armorica, and Don Malcolm Bowman
      announced Pennsic champions for belteds, unbelteds, and rapier,
      respectively.

      The Shires of Silver Rylle and Barren Sands presented gifts to Their
      Majesties.

      The Guild of Athena´s Thimble announced winners of the Golden Needle
      Embroidery Competition and presented gifts to Their Majesties.

      Prince Konrad and Princess Brenwen, Sir Mord, Sir Wilhelm, and Mistress
      Marion swore fealty.