Christmas in July

  • Collin Monroe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Please excuse this cross posted event plug.

      Next Sunday, July the 12th, the Barony of Iron Bog will be hosting "Christmas in July." http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1813 I wanted to post this reminder because a Sunday event is a bit unusual and I hope many who see this will want to support the Toys for Tots program that this event is really all about. There will be heavy and rapier combat as well as archery. If your free next Sunday think about joining Iron Bog for the day.

      Don Collin Monro