Kingdom event bids

  • drosen105@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Greetings esteemed Seneschals,
      We are now into June and Kingdom event bids so far have been
      scarce. If your local group has considered hosting a kingdom level
      event, now would be a great time to act. The East Kingdom need bids
      for the following:

      Fall Champion of Arms to be held 2nd or 3rd Saturday in September. Bid
      due by MAY 1.

      Fall Coronation to be held on First Saturday in October or Last
      Saturday in September. Bid Due by June 1.

      EK Twelfth Night to be held on the 1st or 2nd Saturday after the new
      year. Bid Due by June 1.

      Thank you for your attention. I look forward to the flood of bids that
      I shall be receiving shortly.
      YiS
      Lord Rupert the Unbalanced
      Events Calendar Clerk