a question about the east kingdom's pennsic gate

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 1:14 PM
      Greetings to the list!

      I received a question through the chatelaine email address asking for
      information on the gate the East has used for years at Pennsic, the castle
      style gate. The requester wants to get in touch with whoever designed this.I
      believe she wants to make something similar. If anyone is able to help this
      person, could you get in touch with me privately at
      chatelaine@... , and I will put you in touch with her.

      --
      ~Alison