Southern Region Youth Fighter practice - Sunday April 26th in Settmour Swamp (Flemington, NJ)

  • Matthew Lecin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      The Barony of Settmour Swamp is pleased to announce another Southern
      Region Youth Combat Practice, to be held Sunday, April 26th, from
      1:30pm-4:30pm, at our usual practice site of St. Paul's Lutheran
      Church in Flemington, NJ!

      Directions to the site can be found here:

      http://settmourswamp.eastkingdom.org/stpauls.html

      Combatants from all four divisions and all Southern Region Youth
      Marshals should attend!  Tell all your friends!

      Please cross-post this to any local group list that I am not on (if
      you don't live in Settmour, I'm not on your list!). Please address all
      questions directly to me.

      Mitchell MacBain, Miles Orientalis ( mijjil at gmail dot com )
    • Matthew Lecin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2009
        The Barony of Settmour Swamp is pleased to announce another Southern
        Region Youth Combat Practice, to be held Sunday, April 26th, from
        1:30pm-4:30pm, at our usual practice site of St. Paul's Lutheran
        Church in Flemington, NJ!

        Directions to the site can be found here:

        http://settmourswamp.eastkingdom.org/stpauls.html

        Combatants from all four divisions and all Southern Region Youth
        Marshals should attend! Tell all your friends!

        Please cross-post this to any local group list that I am not on (if
        you don't live in Settmour, I'm not on your list!). Please address all
        questions directly to me.

        Mitchell MacBain, Bâro et Miles Orientalis
        ( mijjil at gmail dot com )
      • Matthew Lecin