FIOS1 TV coverage from Tournament of Love & Beauty (with link)

  • Max Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
      As those in attendance at Atlantia's Tournament of Love & Beauty were
      aware, I was asked to be our "ambassador" to a journalist from FIOS1
      TV (the Verizon FIOS cable TV channel for Northern VA, MD, and DC)
      throughout the day.

      While we were able to provide a few very minor edits to the piece
      (deadlines being what they are), the piece is still largely accurate
      and (I believe) a pretty good 5 minute and 30 second representation of
      what we do and what we're about.

      I think it's a really good small piece on the SCA. You can view the
      video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMH5jwdG_jA. I hope we did
      both Atlantia and the Society proud.

      I look forward to your thoughts and comments. Feel free to reach me
      at maxntropy@... -- and please feel free to forward the link (or
      this message) to those who might also appreciate or utilize the video
      to help explain what we do (or more importantly, to recruit others to
      our activities). Enjoy!

      Baron Maximilian Von Halstern
      Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribune of the Northern Army of Atlantia

    • The Solomons
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
        Nice job, Max!
        Miss seeing you here in the East.

        Katrina & Berach

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
          Thanks!

          I miss seeing me there in the East, as well!

          But by now, this "Squire Errant" is quite familiar with living in
          "foreign" lands!

          Truly appreciate both sentiments!

          Max