Re: March 2009 Pikestaff Reminders

  • Shannon Gallowglass
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 20, 2009
      The Ides of March are upon us..with an early Spring just over the
      horizon...Let all of us give thought to the memories behind us and
      thought to the future ahead of us.

      Now on to the usual business:

      First: reminder, this is the March 2009 issue. Please double check all
      date when writing event announcements.

      To All Autocrats who have events occurring in March April and May 2009.
      Please take a moment to double check your events and make sure that all
      information is available. Deadline now returns to the 25th of January
      for the March issue.

      To all Officers, if you have reports that must go into March 2009's
      issue, please get it to me by January 25th.

      In addition, if you need an extra day to complete your letters or event
      announcements, please let me know no later then the 25th that you have
      something you would like printed. This allows me to leave enough space.

      Reminder, if you are running a Royal Progress, you must have a
      _complete_ announcement in the Kingdom newsletter in the month your
      event is being held. This is so Kingdom business can be accomplished.

      Thank you one and all for your cooperation and never ending support.

      In Service,
      Your Chronicler
      - Shannon
    • Shannon Gallowglass
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 8, 2010
        The Society for Creative Anachronism:

        Strong honorable knights locked in armored combat;
        Beautiful ladies in soft flowing gowns;
        Amazing craft work;
        Delicious feasts;
        The very best of the Middles Ages -
        Normally . . .

        The Directors and Corporate Staff would like to extend a cordial
        invitation for all to attend the Second Quarter meeting on Saturday,
        April 17, 2010 beginning at 9:00 a.m.

        This is your opportunity to see how the business end of the society
        functions and something every SCA member ought to experience.

        Doubletree Hotel
        Savannah Historic District
        411 West Bay Street
        Savannah GA 31401

        We are very pleased to be traveling to Meridies and are looking forward
        to meeting people and gaining input from the attendees. We hope to see
        you there!

        Please note: this meeting is a modern business meeting, and modern
        clothing is appropriate.

        Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up
        now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/>

        Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
        SCA Inc.
        Box 360789
        Milpitas, CA 95036

        You may also email comments@....

        This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.

        address.