al-Hafla thank-yous and lost and found

  • christianetrue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      I think I have recovered from the event, and my thanks goes out to all who attended to
      dance, play music, merchant, or just hang out; and to the volunteers from the Shire of
      Buckland Cross who did everything that they could to support al-Hafla and make it a
      success.

      Someone did leave behind a Vivitar camera tripod; contact me for more information. Also,
      one pair of modern sport-type Mary Jane-style shoes.

      Gianotta