English Country Twelfth Night - January 10th - Owlsherst

  • Holly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hello from Linette de Gallardon!

      Just a reminder that Owlsherst's English Country Twelfth Night is
      coming up next weekend, and we would love to have some of our friends
      and neighbors join us for a day of dancing and feasting, fighting and
      revelry! For those who don't want to travel all the way to New York
      State for EK 12th Night, Owlsherst's 12th Night can offer a much
      closer alternative. This event also would be a great event to bring
      newcomers and interested-but-not-yet-in-the-SCA friends and family.

      We offer INDOOR FIGHTING, Youth combat, and dance classes during the
      day. If there's enough interest, I'll be glad to lead a period
      holiday music singing session! A light dayboard will be available at
      lunchtime, and the fabulous Owlsherst feast will start at
      4pm. During the feast will be the presentation of the King Cake, the
      choosing of a King or Queen of Misrule, and other Twelfth Night
      silliness. After feast there will be dancing with live music by the
      incomparable Bhakaili Branslers!

      Full information on the event can be found at
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1661. Please
      contact our Reservations Clerk to get the best price and to let the
      cooks know how many to cook for!

      Looking forward to a wonderful day with friends,

      Linette