Southern Region Youth Fighter practice - Sunday December 14th in Settmour Swamp (Flemington, NJ)

  • Matthew Lecin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Greetings to all,

      The Barony of Settmour Swamp is pleased to announce our second
      (hopefully monthly!) Southern Region Youth Fighter Practice, to be
      held in just under two weeks on Sunday December 14th, from
      1:30pm-4:30pm, at our usual practice site of St. Paul's Lutheran
      Church in Flemington, NJ! Directions to the site can be found here:

      http://settmourswamp.eastkingdom.org/stpauls.html

      Sir Corwin and Lady Ellesbeth have once again agreed to serve as Youth
      Marshals-in-Charge! They encourage combatants from all four
      divisions, as well as all Youth Marshals, to attend!

      Please cross-post this to any local group lists that I am not on (if
      you don't live in Settmour, I'm not on your list!). Please address
      all questions directly to me.

      Mitchell MacBain, Bâro et Miles Orientalis ( mijjil at gmail dot com )