Re: [Iron_bog_fighters] Toys for Tots?

  • Robert King
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      The annual tourney that I have been having will not be able to happen this year.  The gym that we used last year suffered some water damage and the brourgh will not let us use it.  (The damage was not caused by us it was a roof leak, they have not fixed yet)  The site that we use for fighter practice has been booked before and after normal practice times, so we can only use it from 1-4pm.  So there will not be an official tourney next Sunday :(.
      In Service
      Lord Tyrn of Iron Bog KM

      PS this does not stop us from running a tourney druing the practice time from 1-4 so the earlier you get there early and have enough we can still do a small tourney.