Re: [EKSouth] Digest Number 2569

  • ateno@panix.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      David and all: BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

      My apolgies for not making this clear, but I was talking primarly
      about drinks with alchol in then.

      Bring your 2 liter soda and use it as you would at any SCA event.
      Thanks for helping me straighten this out.
      Ateno
      On Fri 31/10/08 08:48 , EKSouth@yahoogroups.com sent:
      al secondary containers, i.e. kegs, Grolsh bottles, etc.
      Good Brothers and Sisters:
      I understand *why* the Elks are worried about their club's liquor
      license, allowing outside stuff might mill either it or their profit
      but ...
      I don't drink ... wine (hey, it's the season) and I'm tired
      of paying for Bloody Fools (a Bloody fool? a non-alcoholic drink in
      glass loaded with ice and labeled with a mareschino cherry r little
      paper umbrella to let everyone know you're paying bar prices for
      Coke)
      The wording is kind of strange - Will I be allowed to keep a
      2-ltr. bottle, covered in cloth, at my feet, label removed (though
      this will cost me 5 cents deposit). I would like to know this in
      advance.
      d/A