Re: December 2008 Pikestaff Reminders

  • Shannon Gallowglass
    Message 1 of 61 , Oct 20, 2008
      Yule Tiding and Merry Greetings:

      As the year comes to a close, I want to thank everyone who has sent in
      submissions of artwork and prose. I can not say this often enough, I
      may be the publisher but its all of you that make each issue of the
      Pikestaff special.

      Now on to the usual business:

      To All Autocrats who have events occurring in December 2008 and January
      and February 2009. Please take a moment to double check your events and
      make sure that all information is available. Deadline is October 26th.
      Yes, That's right, the 26th. Since I am a day late getting out the
      reminder, everyone gets an extra day.

      To all Officers, if you have reports that must go into December 2008's
      issue, please get it to me by October 26th.

      In addition, if you need an extra day to complete your letters or event
      announcements, please let me know by the 25th that you have something
      you would like printed. This allows me to leave enough space.

      Reminder, if you are running a Royal Progress, you must have a
      _complete_ announcement in the Kingdom newsletter in the month your
      event is being held. This is so Kingdom business can be accomplished.

      Thank you one and all for your cooperation and never ending support.

      In Service,
      Your Chronicler
      - Shannon
    • Shannon Gallowglass
      Message 61 of 61 , Nov 21, 2008
        Yule Tiding and Merry Greetings:

        As the year comes to a close, I want to once again thank everyone who
        has sent in submissions of artwork and prose. I can not say this often
        enough, I may be the publisher but its all of you that make each issue
        of the Pikestaff special.

        Now on to the usual business:

        First: reminder, this is the January 2009 issue. Please double check
        all date when writing event announcements.

        To All Autocrats who have events occurring in January 2009 and February
        and March 2009. Please take a moment to double check your events and
        make sure that all information is available. Deadline is November
        26th. Yes, That's right, the 26th. Please take Thanksgiving day off
        and enjoy it with your friends and family.

        To all Officers, if you have reports that must go into January 2009's
        issue, please get it to me by November 26th.

        In addition, if you need an extra day to complete your letters or event
        announcements, please let me know by the 26th that you have something