RE: [EKSouth] EKU in Iron Bog

  • James Peck
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
      What do you consider the appropriate number of classrooms & classroom sizes
      necessary to properly host such an event? And what would be the maximum
      number of attendees we should plan to accommodate?

      I ask because sites in our area can be both expensive and often have limited
      facilities appropriate for classes, especially those sites that also have
      space for both equestrian and CA/Siege/Throwing Weapons outside.

      Sir Richard Blackmoore

      _____