Re: PENNSIC PITY PARTY

  • Geneene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      This sounds like an incredible weekend!!!!! There's always good
      food, good fun and great people at the Farm!

      Come out and join us for past and future war stories around the fire.

      And don't forget your potluck dish for dinner - there's always some
      wonderful food - yummmmmmmms!

      ...L'Geneene
      "honneur et amore"