PENNSIC PITY PARTY

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      Greetings to all who read these words!
      The Great War is once again under way - safe passage to all who
      travel to the Debatable Lands. We would like to invite those who
      cannot attend Pennsic this year to our Pennsic Pity Party to be held
      this coming weekend, August 2nd & 3rd at Baronage Farm in Caer
      Adamant.
      If you miss the camaraderie of spending an evening around a Pennsic
      campfire, or the parties and food, we will accommodate this
      weekend. On Saturday, we will have a Feast & Fire - bring a dish
      for our pot luck dinner and then spend the night around the
      campfire. Our site is wet, but we ask that all who drink plan to
      spend the night. We have ample space for camping so bring your
      tent.
      We will open our gates at 1 pm Saturday. Come and enjoy the day
      with us. An archery field for Royal Rounds will be set up, but
      archery will only be allowed if a marshal is present. We start our
      feast at 5 pm and the fire pit is lit at dusk. Come and share the
      glorious tales of your past Pennsic experiences with others who
      bemoan the fact that they cannot attend the Great War.
      Additional information and directions are available on our web site:
      www.BaronageFarm.com
      YIS,
      Baron William Montagu du Vert
    • Geneene
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
        This sounds like an incredible weekend!!!!! There's always good
        food, good fun and great people at the Farm!

        Come out and join us for past and future war stories around the fire.

        And don't forget your potluck dish for dinner - there's always some
        wonderful food - yummmmmmmms!

        ...L'Geneene
        "honneur et amore"