Ride still needed to Northern Region War Camp

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      I particularly want to attend the Northern Region War Camp and would like a ride there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and can help with gas and tolls.

      If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      To be sure it's the law; but mayhap they may get more law than they like someday themselves.
      George MacDonald