Unofficial Court Report: War of the Roses

  • apyrich@concentric.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      Feel free to forward to all appropriate lists:

      Report for the Court of: Konrad and Brenwen
      Event: War of the Roses
      Location: Barony of Concordia of the Snows
      Date: 5/24/2008
      Court Heralds: Lady Katryne Blak, Don Malcolm Bowman
      Reporting Herald: Lady Katryne Blak

      Julia Gendreau - AoA
      Scroll by C: Henna Sinclair, I: Sarah Davies

      Little John - Tyger´s Cub
      Scroll by C: Khioniya Rhyseva, I: unknown

      Connor Roe- AoA
      Scroll by C & I: Elisabeth Greenleaf, W: Angus Kerr

      Mark of Concordia - AoA
      Scroll by Robert of Stonemarche

      Mark of Concordia - Terpsichore
      Scroll by Zaneta Gavlinne Angiolieri

      Phillippe Provost AoA
      Scroll by C: Constance de Saint Denis, W: Christovau Vasquez

      Seonaid MacPhie - AoA
      Scroll by C & I: Iulianiia Trieskova, W: Nadezhda Voronova

      Gavin MacKinnon - AoA
      Scroll by Alayne Alexandra Nyvern Nightwatcher

      Other Items:
      Nattfari Gardarsson, Ambassador from Drachenwald, presented a gift from
      King Sven and Queen Jovi.

      Robert of Sterling Vale, Ambassador from AEthelmearc, offered an
      invitation to Barony Wars III.

      Fealty from Mistress Angharad ferch Rees, Kingdom Chatelaine.

      The Honorable Company of Fermenters of the Barony of Concordia of the
      Snows presented gifts.