Unofficial Court Report: Balfar's Challenge

  • apyrich@concentric.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      This may be forwarded to all appropriate lists.

      Alys

      Balfar´s Challenge
      Barony of Dragonship Haven, April 19, 2008
      Heralds of Record: Mistress Alys Mackyntoich, Don Malcom Bowman
      Reporting Herald: Alys

      Will Foy - AoA
      Scroll not received

      Brilliana de la Hay - AoA
      Scroll by Khatife

      Jame Agiullier- AoA
      C: Henna Sinclair, I: Emma MacMinn, W: Jovonna van Pelt

      Thorlakr Meinaettr - AoA
      C: Khioniya Ryseva, I: Alayne Alexandra Nyvern Nightwatcher

      Ellesbeth Donofrey - QHD

      Astrid Olafsdatter- QHD

      Brenden of Dragonship Haven, called Skippy - AoA
      Scroll not received

      Daniel of the Mountain - AoA
      Scroll To Be Assigned

      Gulug-jab Tangghudai - Backlog QoC Scroll
      C&I: Constance de St. Denis, W: Christovau Vasquez

      Other Court Business:
      Lady Molly Blythe swore fealty as East Kingdom Chancellor Minor
      Sir Kenrick Burne of Northampton, Sir Oskar of the Wood, Master Harold
      von Auerbach and Mistress Aine Callaghan swore personal fealty