Unofficial Court Report: K&Q Bardic Champions

  • apyrich@concentric.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Please feel free to forward this to all appropriate lists

      Court of Their Majesties King Andreas and Queen Gabriella
      At King´s & Queen´s Bardic Champions
      Shire of Anglespur
      February 23, A.S. XLII (2008)

      Heralds: Don Malcolm Bowman, THL Alethea Eastriding

      Tiberius Juilius Rufus: King´s Bardic Champion
      C&I: Svea the Shortsighted, W: Grim the Skald

      Ana de Guzman: Queen´s Bardic Champion
      C&I: Svea the Shortsighted, W: Faioltigearna Harper of Erin

      Joseph the Bold: AoA
      Scroll by Henna Sinclair

      Kristina Schling: AoA
      Scroll by Heather Rose MacGordon

      Meadhbh inghean MacGiollagain: AoA
      Scroll by Raistlin the Quiet

      Sean Hopringill the Unremarkable: AoA
      C: Khioniya Ryseva, I: Nesya Sofiya

      Genevieve Cranwell: Queen´s Order of Courtesy
      Scroll by Seraq

      Angus Kerr: King´s Order of Excellence
      C&I: Nataliia Anastasia Evgenova Sviatslovina vnuchka, W:
      Katryne Blak

      Other items:
      Tiberius Juilius Rufus, Ana de Guzman, Lynette de Galladon, and
      Grim the Skald received favors from Her Majesty
      Angharad verch Rees swore Fealty
      Toki Redbeard swore Fealty