Coronation Kitchen help sought.

  • Denise Wolff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Greetings fellow Scadians!

      Andrea here.

      I'm looking for people who would like to be part of the Coronation feast cooking team.

      All volunteers are welcome- even people who have never been in a kitchen before!

      I run an open kitchen.This means people can come and go and interact with the workers- and perhaps even help at times.

      am also happy to say that several of the Compaignie des Cuisiniers will
      also be in attendance- which means there will be several people
      available to teach new skills - so this will be a teaching kitchen as
      well.

      I find this sets a happy mood for all.

      Expect music, singing, various bribe-ables, and general merriness throughout the day.

      No volunteer will be turned away!!

      Come one, come all... Make this event shine as a beacon in the East Kingdom!

      Garb highly encouraged
      -stain resistant and heat proof(a good idea)
      -comfortable-enclosed toe shoes
      - an apron will be provided and will be yours to take away.

      You may bring your own tools if this makes you comfortable, as well.

      You can contact me below at my email address for further information or to volunteer.

      scadian(at)hotmail.com

      Looking forward to hearing from you!
      Andrea MacIntyre

      Appréciez votre cuisine!

      It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles. Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)

      Cookery is become an art, a noble science; cooks are gentlemen. Robert Burton (1577-1640)