Update Nova Schola Mar 15th

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Greetings all!

      The class list for Nova Schola has been updated and there are many exciting
      offerings! We are listing class titles and continuing to update periodically
      as teachers confirm. :)

      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1456

      We still have plenty of space if you are considering teaching!!

      ~Alison

      It's all fun and games until the flying monkeys attack!