fabric pattern

  • Tiphaine de Montaigne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      I found an oak leaf design at A. Brood & Sons on Fabric Row and I'd love to
      know what I can do with it (vest, tabard, tunic). Geoffert's symbol is an
      oak leaf, so this find has me ecstatic. The pattern is on a dark green
      background with oak leaves and attached acorns. As his lady, it would make
      some kind of sense to have a style using this pattern too.

      Any ideas on what we could get away with period-wise?

      I also found 3 giraffe prints, and this is part of my heraldry device. Same
      question as above.