searching for

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2007
      Would Rupert the Unbalanced and Countess Katherine Fitz William please
      contact me off list?

      Lady Magdalena Winter
    • AdolphusXB1200@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2007
        In a message dated 11/27/07 4:20:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        winterstar@... writes:

        > Countess Katherine Fitz William please
        > contact me off list?

        I'll shoot her Excellency an e-mail.
        Adolphus

      • Elizabeth Hawkwood
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
          Message has been forwarded to Rupert.

          Elizabeth

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007
            Can someone send me Lady Magdalena's email so I can contact her.
            Thanks Much
            Rupert

            "Too much of anything this is never a good thing. Too much Scotch is never enough." Thomas Edison

            Would Rupert the Unbalanced and Countess Katherine Fitz William please
            contact me off list?

            Lady Magdalena Winter

          • Ruth

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 30, 2007