The gentle who accepted the scroll for Catheryne Greene

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      At the recent Warrior's Naadam, Lady Catheryne Greene was presented
      with her AoA, but the good lady had already left site for the day and
      was unable to be present for this occasion. Someone else accepted the
      scroll in her stead.

      Would that person, or anyone who knows who accepted the scroll, please
      contact me or Lady Catheryne at their very earliest convenience? Even
      if you *think* you know who accepted it for her, please drop me a
      line.

      Thank you.
      Lady Doucette de Verdun
      chestnutmare@...
    • apyrich@concentric.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
        > Would that person, or anyone who knows who accepted the scroll, please
        > contact me or Lady Catheryne at their very earliest convenience? Even
        > if you *think* you know who accepted it for her, please drop me a
        > line.

        Responded to privately.

        Alys