Darter's Pennsic 36 Photos

  • Darter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      I have finished processing my photos from Pennsic 36. I would like to
      preface this by apologizing for not having as many images as in past
      years. The weather this year really had a direct impact on what I shot.
      The first week's heat & humidity had everyone hunkered down, seeking
      cover. The second week's daily deluges of rain had everyone
      in "survival mode." Almost all of my scheduled shoots were canceled.

      You can see the galleries here: http://www.pbase.com/darter02/sca

      Please feel free to leave (polite) comments under photos or in
      galleries.

      You can also still get Pennsic War calendars here:
      http://stores.ebay.com/Darters-Depot

      Thank you,
      Darter