Scribe search

  • Michael Grossberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007
      To the Swampies;

      I am in need of a much better scribe/illuminator than myself!
      My lady wife has an AoA scroll which has been damaged, probably beyond repair. As it has a lot of sentimental value(obviously)
      she would very much like to have a replacement made. I can't duplicate the illumination and gilding that was done. Is there a scribe in the
      Swamp who's willing to take on a commission for us?
      We will, of course, pay for the materials used, plus something for time/labor.
      The scroll was presented to Katheryne by Isabella at her last Twelth Night event. If whoever undertakes this commission could get the
      scroll signed by Her Grace Duchessa Isabella, that would be even better!
      Please contact me, and I will get the original scroll to you.

      In advance, many thanks
      Gardr Gunnarsson