ISO SRWP Site Token Maker

  • April Bennett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 8:20 AM
      Greetings unto the list,

      I am in search of the gentle who made the exceptional site tokens for
      Southern Region last weekend. Please contact me off list:
      marsailisca@....

      YIS,
      Lady Marsaili inghean Lachtnain

    • Bethany
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29 11:43 AM
        Someone has probably already mentioned it, but the site token maker
        was also merchanting at that event. When I was shopping, I remember
        one of the merchants saying he had also made the site tokens for the
        event. Perhaps the merchanting coordinator might be a place to start.

        Best luck.
        Doucette

      • nerdgirl@ptd.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29 4:24 PM
          I will pass this on. His name is Marty but alas Marty does not have a computer so I hope someone
          will be able to pass it along.
          Britt

          April Bennett <marsailisca@...> said:

          > Greetings unto the list,
          >
          > I am in search of the gentle who made the exceptional site tokens for
          > Southern Region last weekend. Please contact me off list:
          > marsailisca@....
          >
          > YIS,
          > Lady Marsaili inghean Lachtnain

          > http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-
          us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507