Re: [EKSouth] Weekend Weather Forecast for SRWC?

  • rowenstuffer@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2007
      From: "Kayleigh McWhyte" <secret.scribe@...>

      > Would anyone happen to know what the forecast will be for this
      > weekend, for Southern Region War Camp?

      These two don't agree on the chance of thunderstorm or rain, but...
      http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USPA0892?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared
      http://www.accuweather.com/forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&zipChg=1&zipcode=18235&metric=0

    • Stacey Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2007
        Hmmm, mine's showing 30% chance of thunderstorms as of now...

        I like your forecast MUCH better! :D

        -Genevieve de Lausanne

        Carowyn Silveroak <silveroak@...> wrote:
        Bee-yoo-tee-full!! Clear, less humid, sunny, glorious! Low 80's, when I
        checked the news last night, though of course that could change....

        -Carowyn, who will be sleep deprived, but will be there!

        > Hail to the list!
        >
        > Would anyone happen to know what the forecast will be for this
        > weekend, for Southern Region War Camp?

      • Carowyn Silveroak
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2007
          Greetings again,

          The weather was just on, and they're saying *high* of 60, extremely low
          chance of (just) high clouds....ahhhhhhh!

          We're getting all the nasty storms tomorrow with the front, but they
          clear out by the middle of Friday.

          (This is www.abc27.com, one of Harrisburg's stations - we're south and
          west of the event, but I've always found abc27's predictions a lot better
          than the Reading station, and the Philly station only does accurate
          weather for Philly - which is getting hammered again for the second day
          in a row from these storms following the Mason-Dixon line....)

          For the map, www.wgal.com has the most accurate one, they're out of
          Lancaster - that would be 1 1/2 hour south of the event, but a good
          weather map!

          Whups, here comes a storm bearing down on my computer....I'm outta here!

          -Carowyn