need contact for Calontiri

  • Marla Lecin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      I'm trying to contact Sheleigh McLanahan & Tassilo d'Auxerre (formerly of the East, currently in Calontir) before Pennsic. If someone has an email address for them, could you please forward my address to them and ask them to contact me?

      Thanks,
      Jessa d'Avondale
      mlecin AT optonline.com

    • Matthew Lecin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        >I'm trying to contact Sheleigh McLanahan & Tassilo d'Auxerre...

        Did you ask Bill?

        wvincenti@...

        m@
      • Matthew Lecin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          >I'm trying to contact Sheleigh McLanahan & Tassilo d'Auxerre...

          Oops, was supposed to be off-list, sorry.

          Mitchell, Bâro et Miles Orientalis