Wanted to hire: someone to do Pennsic hauling

  • Cynthia Gee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hi Y'all.... Jeanne Francesca here (from down in Montevale)....
      I am looking for someone who is going to Pennsic for both weeks, who
      has room to haul some boxes for me, in exchange for gas $$$$.
      My truck went in for its annual inspection last week (we have to pass
      a yearly vehicle inspection over here in PA in order to be issued a
      tag), and after looking at the truck, the inspector said a couple of
      really dirty words: "BALL JOINTS". So, since the truck is nearly 20
      years old, I parked it.
      Anyhow, it looks like I'm taking the bus to Pennsic, and I have gas
      money to offer to anyone going to Cooper's Lake early on (like for land
      grab or the day after), who can haul my pavilion and a couple of other
      things.

      My phone # is (717) 300-3154 (do not use the voice mail, it's on the
      fritz)....