Bring out your instruments!

  • Sabine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Bonjour mes amis!

      To all those interested in making instrumental music: Come out and play
      at the Bhakail Baronial Championships & Commons
      <http://eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1426> on June 30! I'd
      like to have both an open Branslers practice session and some time
      dedicated to reading and playing through multi-part music from the
      SCA's time period, depending on who shows up and their areas of
      interest. The event is meant to be a day to "relax and enjoy," so no
      pressure and no performance anxiety -- just fun jamming and
      sightreading, and hopefully some background entertainment to enhance
      everyone's afternoon.

      Need Branslers sheet music, or want to start learning tunes by ear?
      Visit Master Arden's database of PDFs and MIDIs at
      <http://crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music.html>. If you'd like to borrow
      a (plastic) recorder, have other questions or want to make repertoire
      suggestions, please feel free to email me offlist.

      Your servant and that of the East,
      Sabine de Kerbriant

      Don't worry about saving these songs!
      And if one of our instruments breaks,