PSA regarding Spring War Camp

  • Ana Keveney
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      One other lady in our lodge and I each came home with a tick after Southern
      Region Spring War Camp. So check your clothes, yourselves and each other,
      gentles. I'm bringing repellent with me everywhere now, no matter how cold
      it is. The laundry and dry cleaning expenses go way up this month as well.
      :-P

      Ana the surprized

      After ages of faith come those of criticism. After ages of capricious
      synthesis come those of scrupulous analysis. The more trusting was the
      faith, the more skeptical is the analysis. The greater was the abandonment
      of reason, the greater the boldness and energy with which it is later
      applied. We never turn against anything so wholeheartedly as we turn
      against ourselves.
      --Jose Marti (1853-1895)