Southern Squad Unbelted Champion's Practice 04-01-2007

  • Joel Doner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Greetings to the List:

      This is a reminder that this Sunday will be the second
      Southern Unbelted Champions Practice in the Barony of
      Iron Bog. Practice will begin at 1:00pm rain or
      shine. Weather permitting we will be fighting outside.
      In the event of rain, there is an indoor fighting
      space.

      There were 18 fighters at the last practice, so let's
      try to keep up the momentum. Once again, we need
      members of the Southern Chivalry to attend. The
      Southern Unbelted Squad needs to be able to fight up
      to their potential and we need your help to do it.

      This practice is part of Iron Bog's weekly fighter
      practice. All new fighters and people in training are
      welcome.

      See you on the field.

      Baron Larry

      DIRECTIONS
      Johnson Recreation Center
      101 Scrapetown Road
      Pemberton, NJ 08068

      From the south: take 295 to exit 40A (RT 38). Take Rt
      38 for a long time (12.5 miles). You will pass over RT
      206. After going over Rt 206 the second light is
      Magnolia Rd (RT 644), turn right onto it. You will be
      on that for about .2 miles then will make a right hand
      turn onto Scrapetown Rd. Fighter practice is about .5
      mile down on the left it is the West end park in the
      big green building, the Dominique Johnson Recreation
      Center

      From the North: make your way to RT 206. At that light
      turn towards the Wawa depending on the direction you
      are coming from. Then follow directions from above
      starting at "going over RT 206".

      From RT 70: make your way to the RT 70/72 roundabout
      (circle) then take RT 644 (Magnolia Rd) till you are
      almost to RT 38. You will make a left hand turn onto
      Scrapetown Rd West End Park.

      It's here! Your new message!