seeking Monica Lynch

  • jazzquinn@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      If Monica Lynch from Union City, NJ is on this list, or if anyone
      knows her, please have her contact me ASAP so I know she got the
      message:

      there is a problem with her pre-registration for Bear's Tavern THIS
      UPCOMING WEEKEND, the problem being that the event is sold out already!

      (For everyone else... please note, Bear's Tavern is SOLD OUT both day
      and overnight!)