Re: [EKSouth] Fwd: Ancient complex discovered near Stonehenge

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Pennsic was kinda small in 2600 BCE....only 8 huts?! Sheesh!!

      -Carowyn, snickering & ducking & gimping away

      (P.S. I'm back on-line! If you've sent me an email in the last 2 weeks,
      I'll get to it.....*wades in with a bucket & shovel*....but it means
      we're fully moved into the new place, mwa ha haaaa!!)