Passing of a Markland brother...

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      Members of Revelwood (South NJ) have requested this to be passed on
      to any and all. Some of you may know of the gentle mentioned below
      as the Excalibur Arms merchant at Pennsic...it is with a heavy heart
      I forward this news.

      Vriend en schild,
      Lysebet van der Wilgen
      ________________________________

      >>It is with great sorrow that I inform you of the passing of a
      long time and much renowned Citizen of Revelwood... Duke Sir
      Edmund.

      Duke Sir Edmund (titles from The Kingdom of Markland) was a
      successful known-world craftsman of costumes and armor, a poet, a
      philosopher and a man of quick-dry wit. He will be missed at
      Revelwood, the Pennsic War and the many other events he so often
      attended.

      Please spread the sad news of his passing to any you may think
      knew him.

      A remembrance gathering will be held at the Barn for Edmund on
      Saturday, January 20th, 4:00 PM. There we will speak well of
      Edmund, raise our cups in his honor and share our memories so
      that he will live on.

      Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.
      If you need directions, please contact Q at 609-268-9768.

      Peace.

      The General<<
    • Sir Tanaka Raiko
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Hey all, Tanaka here.

        I would appreciate some help dressing up Crown Tourney for their then Majesties, to welcome in our new Heirs.

        What kind of help am I looking for? Heraldric Display!

        If you are attending Crown Please bring your personal banners to add to the pagentry.

        If you are an officer of a landed group, could you bring your groups banner so it might be processed up for their Majesties?

        If you have any questions please ask....Sirtanaka@...

        Thanks,

        Tanaka Raiko, KSCA Regnum Orientalis
        Southern Region Army - East Kingdom