[jenne@fiedlerfamily.net: [SCA-Laurels] Botanical illustration exhibit]

  • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Just thought I'd pass on the web page for an exhibit here at Drew
      University (Madison, NJ) that I curated. It's up through January 31. The
      theme is botanical illustrations, and two East Kingdom Laurels kindly
      allowed the display of their work as part of the exhibit. There are
      pictures linked to the titles of the books displayed.

      http://depts.drew.edu/lib/exhibits/2006/botanical.php