Re: [EKSouth] Digest Number 2087

  • Malcolm Bowman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      > 3a. Re: Estrella war
      > Posted by: "asinou@..." asinou@... siricefalcon
      > Date: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:19 am ((PST))
      >
      > Fa'el-
      >
      > Our King will be going along with several members of our Kingdom. You are
      > welcome to come join us as we form a small, but powerful Eastern detail.
      >
      > Cheers!
      >
      > Duke Andreas Eisfalke - East Kingdom Warlord

      Your Grace,

      Do you know with whom the Kingdom of the East will be fighting at this
      coming Estrella War?

      It is very very likely I will be representing our Rapier community once
      more in Atenveldt.

      YIS,
      Malcolm
    • asinou@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
        Malcolm,

        I am not sure that His Majesty has chosen which Kingdom he wishes to win the
        war yet..... :)

        Andreas