Ride still wanted to and from Lakewood Renaissance Faire

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      I would like to attend the Lakewood Renaissance Faire (on the Saturday
      only), but need a ride there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey.

      If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      P.S. If it rains, I don't want to go.

      Now all you joyful pilgrims, who once a year are found
      upon the shore of Cooper's Lake, that well-beloved ground,
      pass on the words that welcome you, in early times or late,
      and greet the weary traveller who enters through the gate:
      Welcome home.